Clothes color and personality type are the two pieces of stuff that speak a lot about a person.
All of us have some favorite color or other. Whatever color we pick to wear clearly reflects our personality. Clothes color and personality type are the two pieces of stuff that speak a lot about a person. Following is a list that can help you select the right colored clothes that complement both red hair and dark eyes.
- Begin your search for the right color clothes by divorcing yourself from your favorite colors.
- Check out the color of your hair in the mirror. Are they brown? A true redhead? Or do you have dark black hair?
- Remove all traces of makeup
- Look at your eyes in the mirror. Do you have cat eyes? Chocolate brown eyes? Or do you have blackberry eyes?
- Know about the color of your skin. Are you fair, whitish, or dark?
- Now that you are armed with personally empowering information you can start your shopping.
Choose ivory, tans, beige, medium browns, violet blues, and golden yellow colored clothes if you have strawberry blonde or light hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. Choose earth tones if you have a redhead, golden-brown eyes, and whitish color skin. It’s very important that you select clothes that go well with your body outlook.
How colors affect your personality
- The color red is a perfect choice if you want to make a distinctive fashion statement.
- Peach and pink shades are indications of coolness and calm
- The color black represents power. Black can simply sail in all functions
- Blue is a color of warmth and trust. It’s a must for every man
- The color yellow portrays a feeling of anxiety and alertness of mind.
- Green represents freshness, relaxation, and calmness
- Brown is perfect for classy informal styling
- Gray is a perfect indication that you are a balanced person.